Most of the graduates want to take government job examinations. One of them is the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) exam. UPSC EPFO is a national-level exam. conducted by the Union Public Service Commission under the Ministry of Labor and Employment every year. The job posts are for an enforcement officer or an accounts officer.
The Enforcement Officer is the one who is working in the field and following the norms, whereas the Accounts Officer is the one who works in the office. Names are assigned due to the nature of the job.
What is the syllabus of UPSC EPFO?
The Syllabus includes many important topics, such as the Indian economy, industrial relations, labor laws, and more. In order to crack the exam, it’s necessary that the aspirant know the syllabus in-depth, which helps the candidate prepare for the exam. This article will discuss the UPSC EPFO Syllabus in detail.
The union public service commission will release the syllabus for the exam. Understanding the UPSC EPFO Syllabus inside and out is a very important step toward clearing the exams, which vary from person to person. Making preparations could perhaps take approximately six to seven months.
The UPSC EPFO exam selection process consists of two rounds: one is the recruitment test, and the other is an interview round. Candidates can also refer to the BYJU’s Exam Prep for the topics. Here are some of the most important things to focus on as you study for the UPSC EPFO syllabus. Both the recruitment test and the interview will test you on these things.
- English Language: The majority of questions are from this. If you know the basics, you can do well here. The most important questions are about finding mistakes, rearranging sentences, and finding mistakes in grammar.
- General Science: This part has many subtopics and a large list of things to learn. If you study well, you can get good marks on the EPFO general science syllabus.
- Current Events: UPSC and current events are closely related. To do well on this part of the EPFO exam, you need to know what’s happening in the world right now.
For the recruitment test, the syllabus consists of 9 major topics listed below.
- General English
- Current Events and Development Issues
- Politics and Economics in India
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- General Accounting Principles
- General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer and general science.
- History: Indian Freedom Struggle
- Social Security in India
After clearing the written test, the candidate is selected for the second round, which is the interview round. For this, there is no particular syllabus as specified. A candidate will be evaluated on how well they do overall and how well they get along with others. The interview will be the deciding factor in who gets appointed in the end. The same will be the only thing that goes into the final list of merit.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO:
The Union Public Service Commission will set out the eligibility criteria. Before applying for the UPSC EPFO, applicants must make sure they meet the criteria. Eligibility requires a level of education, a certain age, as well as a certain nationality.
The UPSC EPFO exam requires that people who want to take it have a bachelor’s degree in law, management, or an equivalent bachelor’s degree. Candidates must be between 21 and 35 years old as of August 1st of the year in order to be eligible to take the examination, Applicants that fall into a reserved category are eligible for an age reduction. Candidates need to be citizens of India.
The UPSC EPFO exam is not a difficult examination. It is possible to get prepared for it with the appropriate approach and study plan. One can easily achieve success and pass the exam with excellent grades.