One of the most common events in the corporate world is conferences. Let’s just say businesses cannot function without conferences. Generally, like all other events, conferences, too, were conducted physically. However, things took a significant turn, and here, we are, with altogether a new format of hosting conferences, meets, and other events virtually.
Here are some of the best virtual conference platforms you can use for hosting the best virtual event experience.
Undoubtedly, the first name that comes to mind when we talk about virtual conference solutions is Dreamcast. This expert platform has delivered several successful event experiences to some of the most reputed global brands. There are not one, two, but many reasons to support the fact that it is one of the most trusted names for hosting online conferences. Let us go through a few of them:
- It is a fully customizable platform that lets the organizers design their events as per their needs and demands.
- This platform comes with a highly secure, and user-friendly interface. It means, the organizers don’t need to worry about online threats and other breeches. Also, the attendees don’t need to be tech-savvy; the simple and easy-to-use event interface makes it convenient for them to access the virtual conference.
- It comes with several audience engagement tools; these tools give the attendees closer to a real feel and keep them hooked to their screens.
- Along with all these features, Dreamcast is one of those few platforms that provide high-end networking; so your attendees can connect with other members present in the conference, and expand their networks.
This cloud-based Webinar Platform lets the organizer’s host unforgettable virtual conference experiences. It is one of the best web event solutions out there that can help you expand your audience engagement rate on your brand. Let us go through some of the highlights of this efficient solution:
- This platform lets you host webinars, virtual meetings, and conferences for up to 4 hours; with more than 5,000 attendees and 6 presenters.
- It is a multi-device and multi-browser compatible platform that makes it easier for the organizers to tap on a wider range of audiences.
- This online conference software lets the hosts have an insight into the audience engagement activities with the help of a real-time analytics tracker; it comes as a great advantage, enabling them to measure the success of their virtual conference.
- Truly a one-stop solution to all your virtual event needs, this platform lets the presenters share their screen, which makes knowledge sharing more effective.
Next expert web solution that not only promises but also delivers high-quality virtual events is Livestorm. This browser-based platform is the perfect solution for all your large-scale event needs. Let us quickly take a sneak peek of all the out-of-the-box features of this platform:
- It is an all-in-one event solution that meets all your expectations and needs. It is known for delivering efficient on-demand, live, and pre-recorded web events.
- Livestorm is an easy-to-setup platform that doesn’t require you to meet any out-of-the-box demand to host web conferences.
- It comes with an analytics tracker that lets the hosts track all the necessary activities of the attendees on the platform, while the conference is going on.
- The best part of this platform is that its basic package is available free of cost, making it an appropriate choice for small to mid-scale businesses.
The next platform we will talk about is vFairs, which is known as one of the most efficient event platforms in the global web event industry. Some of the well-designed features of this platform are:
- Its chat room feature comes with one-on-one audio and video chat functionality, making the communication smooth.
- This platform lets them integrate with some of the best marketing solutions out there.
- One of the most captivating features of this platform is its 3D virtual booths. Not only does it attract more attendees, but also lets them explore the entire event conveniently.
- It is a fully-customizable event platform enabling you to design your conference your way, keeping your branding requirements in mind.
- vFairs comes with high-end audience engagement tools such as Live Q&A sessions, polls, comments, and many others. It gives the virtual event a closer-to-real feel by making the attendees feel involved.
Last but not least, the name on the list, Whova can be your go-to option to host unforgettable events. Here are a few features that make it possible for the organizers to execute their ideas in the best possible way:
- It is a multi-device accessible platform. It allows the attendees to join the conference from any device, and enables the organizers to reach out to a wider audience.
- Along with this, It provides several audience engagement tools that help the organizers keep the audience engagement rates intact throughout the proceedings.
- To ensure that the attendees don’t miss out on any important information, it provides them with the feature of email, and SMS notifications.
The names given above are a few best ones that one can rely on blindly for hosting virtual conferences. You can get your hands on any of them and deliver authentic event experiences.